Running your own blog is a great way to create your custom portfolio. It can also be good channel to share information to your readers. Whatever your reason, wordpress allows you to present your creative work easily. You can use the platform to share your work and enjoy watching your blog grow to popularity.
Here are a few tips to run a successful blog:
- Pick a great wordpress theme. Stacks of free themes are available and you can whichever suits your style. For free support and updates, you can also purchase reputable themes for the price of $40 to $50.
- Install a wordpress image plugin. Some really great plugins are available in the market. They even include wordpress image library shareable to social media outlets, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Post regularly. Space your posts out to reach your audience. You can queue them to be posted periodically. WordPress has a built-in scheduling system that allows you to select the date and time of when you want your posts to appear.
- Share new posts. Search engines love content and posting an image without text gains little interest from main search engines. Be sure to add relevant descriptions to help people find your blog.
- Keep going. There can be days when you think that blogging isn’t worth bothering, but keep going. There is nothing more rewarding when people keeps in touch with you to leave a positive comment.
Running a successful blog has never been easier with the right wordpress image library. PixelRockstar is a plugin developed by stock photo experts to help you with your project. It has over 4 million high quality, legally-safe images that are posted automatically to your website. You don’t have to worry about search engine ranking, too. All images are optimized with SEO-friendly captions. So, styop wasting valuable time and get the plugin for free!